Yes, I did. And it was fun. I ran the Dam tot Dam loop Business Run 5Miles. And it was amazing to do this for the first time ever in 2024. I got to know about the run about 2 months ago during a chat with Jana Reiss and I was interested. I had seen a friend and former line manager at MainOne, Ayomide, run marathons and amass medals from the run. I have also seen another former line manager, Vremudia run a lot including the marathons. Living in the Netherlands made it easy to join the band wagon. You have roads with a bicycle path and the walk way aside the road for cars. Thus, I loved to joined the band wagon and have now taken part in the first long distance run. I did the run the 8K in 1:08:10 Hrs. the best runner of the day did it in 25 mins. A pretty long way to get to for me. But I recall in my practice, the first time I did the 8K was 1:15:00 Hrs and the second time 1:09:00 Hrs. So a little improvement but definitely within my plan. I wasn't aiming to be t...
Comments